As well as having a good deal of life experience to draw from which has led me through a teaching, sales, marketing, management and consultancy career, I personally found Psychosynthesis Counselling to be so effective and such a turning point for change in my own life that I chose to undertake a three year in-depth training so that I could qualify to help others become more of who they really want to be.
I’ve also learnt a great deal from being a wife and mother and my work with clients since 1996 has never ceased to add new dimensions to my understanding and empathy for the many issues we all face during our lifetimes in this ever more complex and challenging world in which we live.
My Qualifications and Experience includes:
– Bachelor of Education (Hons) – B.Ed
– PG Diploma in Counselling and Therapy from the Psychosynthesis and Education Trust – Dip Couns.
– Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Therapy – Registered MBACP
– Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development – Chartered MCIPD
– VRQ Level 3 Diploma in Youth Work
– A practising Counsellor since 1996
– A past career in Teaching, Sales, Marketing, Management and my own Human Resource Consultancy
– An experienced Coach/Trainer in Personal Development, Sales and Outplacement programmes
– A Lead Facilitator of Empowerment Projects for groups of teenagers